Jul 6, 2011

Nothing to do with design

BethTerry has been inspiring many people, and she is driving change...I have been working towards it for the last16 years..I write a green blog as well...dint have the right attitude to communicate my efforts..But then, I admire people like Beth who have the right attitude and mental strength to speak out...Sharing her video here because, this is what i believe in..I have had enough of not reflecting my strong fundamentals and beliefs in sensible living.. just because its not appealing to others!


2 comments:

Thank you for your comment. You made my day!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.