May 26, 2011

Happening Now ~ Green Week Conference in Brussels




No, this post is not misplaced and yes I intend to put it up here on the Design Enthusiast as well..My green ideologies are not different from the design enthusiast part of me. I appreciate reuse, repurpose and refuse fundamentals..and do not believe in recycling...not everything is recyclable and nor is the process very eco-friendly...I do not associate with the idea that you can get away with non earth friendly choices and just use the "REcycle" excuse..


want to know more...hop over to Environment/greenweek/

5 comments:

  1. Well, I have to confess. This is the one and only decor blog I read word by word. All the rest I look at the images and run my eyes over the text
    .. love ur research each b every time

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks preethi...i m glad i have readers like you ..keeps me going!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes .. Recycling is just a lame excuse to the bigger harm being done to the nature.
    I like the green enthisiast in you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sangeeta ..so glad to see that we share the same views..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing creation! It turned out just as wonderful as one could imagine and I'm glad to visit your blog :)online beds for sale UK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. You made my day!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.