Feb 3, 2011

Colours Dekor meets The Design Enthusiast ~~~ Blog Swap with Patricia


Hi people...I have been invited to a blog swap meet by Patricia of Colours Dekor. (a part of her Friday mix party). She is one of the most popular bloggers on the Indian Decor blogs circuit. She is an amazing person and what I like the most about her is her personable approach to interacting with fellow bloggers and readers. (I secretly wish I could do it that well)...What I love about her blog is that she doesnt post borrowed pictures from popular magazines and presents wonderful content. Here is a chance to know more about one of the co-bloggers I admire...

So Ladies and Gentlemen...Over to Patty!

Hello everyone… Hope you are gearing up for the Weekend.. I’m Patricia Torres and I blog at Colours Dekor… Have you been to Colours Dekor?? Its my humble platform to talk about DIYs, wall paintings, home décor, table art, anything really…. that is related to home… and décor.. I love making something important out of the least important things at home… To me the kitchen & the toilet should look gorgeous.. *smiles*.



A little more about me… I’m a mom of two naughty girls… They keep me busy and inspired all the time.. It’s a race trying to keep up with them… I work in the finance industry… and my day job definitely has no creativity involved.. Hence Colours Dekor is my creative outlet… rather outburst… Do you agree??



I share Colours Dekor with a team who is as enthusiastic as I am… Hence we have a variety of topics related to homes ~ arts & crafts, DIYs, paintings, book reviews & even recipes!!



Oh.. and do join in the Weekend Wrap Up which is a blog party from Monday onwards… Thank you Sudha for blog swapping with me today… It was a pleasure being here.. *smiles*










-------------------------

4 comments:

  1. Patricia so good to read about you on Sudha's site! Nice to learn more about you!

    Come and join my amazing Giveaway from Splenderosa!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see Patricia's post at Sudha's blog. True, Colours Dekor is an outburst of creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty- The Buddha slab, log of wood is a corner of your home? This si the 1st time I am seeing this pic! Wow! This is now on my all time fave inspiration pics list :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. You made my day!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.